Rivers Casino was among the first wave of casinos to launch an online sportsbook in Pennsylvania. Its PA sports betting site, called BetRivers Sportsbook, was created by the online division of Rush Street Interactive.
BetRivers has since launched online sportsbooks in Indiana, Colorado, and Illinois. And we expect BetRivers to expand into Michigan, Iowa, Tennessee, and Virginia in the coming months.
Exclusive Casino No Deposit Bonus Offers, Online Casino No Deposit Bonus, Slots No Deposit Bonus - 2020 2a02:2f0b:be0d:b400:842c:7cc:156a:de81 Level 0. As is the case with their rewards program, Rivers Sportsbook also provides a Bonus Money Meter, making it easy to keep track of funds. BetRivers Sportsbook figures to offer a $250 deposit bonus to bettors who use a promo code when they deposit. BetRivers Online Casino: 100% up to $250 Bonus. BetRivers gives new customers a sizable boost to their accounts as long as they use the BetRivers Casino bonus code PLAY250. You can use this link to visit BetRivers.Once you open an account, use the promo code and make your first qualifying deposit, BetRivers will give you a 100% bonus, up to $250 whether you are in New Jersey, Pennsylvania,.
BetRivers Promo Code “250Match” provides new players with FREE $250 deposit bonus when they signup at Rivers Casino or Sportsbook online. The same promo code and bonus are available on the betting app as well. On the signup form, make sure you enter the BetRivers promo code. Then, make your first deposit to get it matched up to $250. Remember, for this offer there’s a minimum deposit of $10. So, if you make a deposit of $250, you’ll receive the same amount as a bonus. Deposit $100, you’ll receive $100. It’s that simple. No Deposit: $35 FREE: Bonus Code: 35LUCKISMINE: Games Accepted: Slots: Gaming Software.
This review covers everything you’ll need to get the best from BetRivers. This includes bonus information and banking, as well as the markets and bet types available. You will also find information on getting around the betting interface (on a desktop or app) and live betting opportunities.
BetRivers Sportsbook bonuses for 2020
BetRivers is offering a $250 first-deposit match for new bettors. Customers who register using the bonus code PLAY250 will receive bonus credits matching the amount of their first deposit — up to $250.
BetRivers sportsbook bonus code 2020
|BetRivers Sportsbook Bonus Code:||PLAY250|
|BetRivers Sportsbook Deposit Bonus||100% up to PA, IN & CO|
|Last Verified:||December 1, 2020|
Bonus bets are held in a separate account from your real-money balance. To move this money to your main balance, you will need to wager it first. With an easy 1x wagering requirement, this offer is simpler than many other sportsbook bonuses.
iRush Rewards loyalty program at BetRivers
At the Pittsburgh live casino, Rivers has Rush Rewards, a loyalty scheme that rewards players based on their volume of gambling.
The online equivalent of this is iRush Rewards. This program has elements of a regular comp scheme and other features that are more social-gaming oriented.
As you bet, you collect points. You earn a single point for $10 wagered on singles, going up to 1 point per $1 for exotic or multi-team parlay bets.
A progress bar gives you a visual of the different levels of the loyalty scheme. As you climb the loyalty ladder, you unlock new bonuses and rewards. Any bonuses you have in play have a visual display (a bonus meter to show you how you are progressing toward clearing the funds.
It is not yet clear how the online rewards and benefits at the live Rivers Casino venue will work together.
The “gamified” nature of these rewards makes for an entertaining experience – especially when you compare it with the drypoints for bonuses scheme at other online sports betting shops.
Special promotions at BetRivers Sportsbook
The main promotion running at Rivers is the first deposit match bonus. BetRivers will match 100% of each player’s first deposit onto the site.
Account-holders can really get their money’s worth with this promotion. The matching doesn’t max out until $250.
All new players must do to redeem is enter bonus code PLAY250 when they make that first investment. Then, a simple 1x playthrough will release the funds into their accounts.
More promotions are certainly forthcoming at Rivers online sportsbook. These will likely include some or all of the following:
- Reload bonuses: If you need to top up your account, check the promos page for reload offers. These will work in the same format as the welcome bonus, matching your new deposit to a specified percentage.
- Odds boosts: A popular reward is to boost the odds of key games. Remember to check Rivers for better lines before you bet anywhere else.
- Parlay insurance: Another common reward for existing players is to refund stakes on specific parlay bets when the last leg loses. You’ll normally need to bet three-plus matches and follow some specific rules to enjoy this.
- Contests: Picks contests are a great way to gamify the experience and give away cash to loyal bettors.
A great time to check BetRivers sportsbook for promotions is justbefore major sporting events. The PA and IN sportsbooks will be competing for your cash, often with big-money promos.
Key reasons to choose BetRivers online sportsbook
You’ll find a lot of new sportsbooks are going live in both Pennsylvania, Indiana, and Colorado these days. Here are the key reasons to pick Rivers:
- Experience (via its corporate ownership, Rush Street Interactive) means you are betting on a tried-and-trusted platform).
- Simple and generous $250 matched welcome bonus based on your first deposit. You only need to wager this bonus once to have it released into your regular cash balance.
- iRush Rewards: Get rewarded each time you place a bet, with bigger returns for multi-match wagers.
- Social gamification: This sportsbook has a social feed showing big winners in both sports and casino gaming.
- Easy banking: You can deposit using credit cards, bank transfers, or even in person at the Rivers Casino cage.
Where is BetRivers Sportsbook Legal?
BetRivers Sportsbook is available in several states around the US. Currently, it’s offered in Pennsylvania, Indiana, Colorado, and Illinois. The online sportsbook is projected to debut in Iowa, Michigan, Tennessee, and Virginia soon, as well.
BetRivers online sportsbook locations:
- BetRivers Sportsbook in PA. BetRivers initially launched in the Pennsylvania sports betting market in December 2019. It debuted in PA under a license with its retail location in Pittsburgh. BetRivers’ first land-based sportsbook started accepting wagers a year earlier, in December 2018. Rush Street Gaming owns the Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh and several others. There is also a Rivers Casino in Philadelphia.
- BetRivers Sportsbook in IN. BetRivers expanded to Indiana in October 2019. It went live in the Hoosier State thanks to a partnership with the French Lick Resort Casino.
- BetRivers Sportsbook in CO. BetRivers Colorado launched in May 2020 as one of the first online options in the state, too. It has a deal with the Triple Crown Casino in Cripple Creek. BetRivers has a retail sportsbook located at Triple Crown’s McGills Hotel and Casino.
- BetRivers Sportsbook in IL. The online sportsbook released in the Illinois market most recently. BetRivers became the first app in the state in June 2020. It launched in the state under a license from its own retail location at Rivers Casino in Des Plaines.
- BetRivers Sportsbook in IA. The online sportsbook has not yet launched here, but does have a partnership in place in Iowa with Wild Rose Entertainment. The operator features several casinos around the state.
- BetRivers Sportsbook in MI. BetRivers also has a home in Michigan once online betting becomes available. It partnered with the Little River Casino Resort in Manistee.
- BetRivers Sportsbook in TN. Sportsbetting in Tennessee is expected to go live as soon as November 1. Land-based casino partnerships are not required in TN, we’ll be watching to see if BetRivers is in the first wave of in-state sportsbooks.
- BetRivers Sportsbook in VA. Sportsbetting will launch in Virginia in the coming months as well. All betting will be via operator mobile apps.
For bettors in states that offer BetRivers retail books, you’re able to fund your account or withdraw winnings from the casino cage. This is offered at the Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, as well as Des Plaines, Illinois.
Despite BetRivers having a retail sportsbook in CO, bettors cannot conduct banking transactions at that location.
We can refer you to our partner for software casino development, who will assist you with setting up your own online casino and achieve maximum results. We can set up your own casino website from scratch, that including Turnkey and White Label Casino solutions, Back-end & Front-end, Mobile versions and 60+ casino game providers under a single. Build your own online casino. Extensive game and back-office management tools. This is probably the most important aspect of our Online Casino Gaming System. Our industry-leading assortment of tools allows you and your staff to easily manage your site’s back-office in real-time, 100% in-house.You get full administration and management capabilities for every aspect of your online gaming business.
Some states with BetRivers have rules in place around which sports you can bet on. In Virginia and Illinois, you cannot wager on anything involving in-state college teams, while Tennessee and Iowa ban individual prop bets on college athletes.
Rivers Sportsbook software and features
Here is the overview of the three-column layout you’ll find on BetRivers.com:
- Left column: This lists the sports, starting with the major leagues currently in season. Below the top sports is an “A-Z,” where you’ll find links to many more markets. At the top of the left-side list, you’ll find a “Live Betting” link. This will take you to a list of matches currently underway.
- Middle (widest) column: This bigger area is where the individual matches are listed after you select the sport on the left. Depending on the sport, you will find filters for different leagues and bet types (futures and so on) above them. Moneyline, totals, and spreads are the default for most games – with plenty more options available (sport dependent).
- Right column: Here you will find your bet slip. After you choose lines from the main area, they are added to this. You can then choose whether to make singles bets, parlays or remove them from your slip. You will also find a social “feed” on the right. This shows big winners along with the multiple of their bet won.
Other notable features of Rivers Sportsbook include a scrolling list of current promotions at the top. There are links to the promos, rewards, help center and casino along the top. Live chat support is available on all screens on the bottom left. In the footer, you will find links to social media and those all-important terms and conditions.
BetRivers Sportsbook app
Rush Street Interactive developed its platform for both Android and Apple (iOS) phones. The app allows you to bet on all sports (including live betting) and have access to the cashier functions.
Android users need to download the app directly from the Rivers website. You will find links in the footer.
Rivers also allows for mobile sports betting via an iPhone or iPad; more on that here.
Live betting at BetRivers Sportsbook
Live betting is the biggest innovation in US sports betting in recent years. New technology lets the sportsbooks update lines in real time as action unfolds on the field.
No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes List
The popularity of live betting is underlined by the fact that this appears at the top of the sports list at just about every regulated online sportsbook.
On match-days, the challenge is to find a specific game, since many matches and many sports will be going on at the same time. Rivers solves this by dividing their live-betting section by sport. There is also a “popular” tab for the key matches.
Rivers Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes Bonus
Live (or in-play) betting works brilliantly with mobile devices. You can watch the games and place bets based on your assessment of the teams in real time.
What games can I bet on at BetRivers?
The list of betting markets and lines is huge. Within each sport, you will find the major leagues, college leagues, and international fixtures — all the way down to individual matches and period betting — complete with the regular money line, totals, and spreads.
Add futures bets for many leagues and sport-specific bets — and you have a selection of betting opportunities for fans of just about every sport available.
Here are the main sports that you can bet on at BetRivers PA, IN, and CO:
- Football: NFL is the main attraction, though you will also find NCAAF and CFL games. Bets for the Super Bowl and NFL draft, plus futures and player props are also spread.
- Hockey: Bet on the NHL conferences or AHL, playoffs, and World Championships lines are available.
- Basketball: NBA matches are popular, though you can also bet on the NCAAB or Euroleague. March madness gets special lines and futures bets (including player props) are spread.
- Baseball: There are hundreds of matches to bet on here, with a focus on MLB. There are plenty of different ways to place wagers on the World Series.
- Soccer: These markets are popular – and the English Premiership, Champions League, and some EuroLeagues make it to the list of the top markets. You can bet on internationals, cup matches, and minor leagues from all over the world.
- Auto racing: NASCAR, Indy Car, and Formula 1 markets are available; these include futures bets as well as individual matches.
- Golf: There are matches and tours around the world, though betting activity peaks when the Majors take place. The slower pace of matches makes golf ideal for live, in-play betting.
Outside of these major sports, Rivers online sportsbook has a lot more to offer. You can wager on UFC, MMA or boxing, MLS, tennis, Aussie rules football, cricket, cycling, darts, or even rugby.
Bet types available at BetRivers
Many of the bets you’ll be able to place have been mentioned along with the sports above. For clarity, here they are again – along with a brief description for readers new to sports betting:
- Moneyline: This can be thought of as the base bet for most sports. Lines are expressed as results of wagering $100 (though you can bet whatever amount you want). For example, if team A is +120 to win, you’ll get $120 back for every $100 bet (in addition to your stake returned). Negative money lines show how much you need to bet to win $100.
- Totals: This is the total number of goals or points scored by both teams in a match. You can choose to bet under or over this total. Totals usually come with fractional (0.5) numbers, this is to avoid tied results.
- Spreads: In this format the sportsbooks give a boost to the points or goals for the underdog, aiming to even the betting. For example, you might find Team X has +4.5 in basketball. You can bet either team, with the spread being applied to the final score to determine the winner.
- Parlays: Bets which involve multiple matches are called parlays. Here you need all of your teams to win to be paid. The upside is that you will win a lot more than on single matches if everyone comes through.
- Teasers: This type of bet is another multi-match wager. This time you are swapping wider spreads for a better chance of winning. While this does lower the payouts compared to straight parlays, you’ll win more often on average.
- Period bets: On many sports, you’ll be able to bet on the halves and quarters of the matches individually. For example, what team will be ahead after the first period of a hockey game.
- Live betting: This involves the above bets, though placed while a match is in progress.
- Futures: You’ll be able to bet on conference and league winners, champions and player results for an entire season. Note that this can lock up your stake for a long time.
Banking methods at BetRivers online sportsbook
A big advantage of regulated licensed Pennsylvania, Indiana, and Colorado sportsbooks is that depositing and withdrawing your winnings are both very easy. Here are the payment methods available for use with BetRivers Sportsbook:
- Credit/debit card (Visa/Mastercard)
- BetRiver prepaid card
- Online banking
- PayNearMe (7-Eleven, Family Dollar, CVS stores)
- Cash at casino cage (in some states)
The easiest deposit method for most people is simply to use your regular credit or debit card. As long as the site can verify you are inside state borders, your money will be online in seconds. Rivers also issues a branded prepaid card that works for both deposits and withdrawals.
There are also options for transferring money from your bank. ACH transfers are often called e-checks. This is the electronic version of the old paper checks. To speed up the process, many sportsbooks use a third-party verification service like VIP Preferred. This enables almost instant bank transfers following a successful verification.
Finally, old-fashioned cash can be used for payments at BetRivers. You can take money to the casino cage (see below) or use PayNearMe at 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, and CVS stores.
If you deposit using a method that does not support withdrawals, the book will issue a paper check to pay your winnings.
Cash at Cage Options for BetRivers Sportsbook:
- Pennsylvania: Rivers Casinos in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia
- Illinois: Rivers Casino, 3000 S River Rd, Des Plaines
- Colorado: McGills Hotel and Casino, 232 Bennett Ave, Cripple Creek. Cash at cage currently not available here
- New York: Rivers Casino, 1 Rush St, Schenectady
- Michigan: Cash at cage my be possible at Little River Casino Resort, 2700 Orchard Hwy, Manistee
Support at BetRivers Sportsbook
Since online sports betting in Pennsylvania, Indiana and Colorado have gone live, a lot of people with little or no online betting experience have been signing up. This makes solid support a must-have for BetRivers.com and the other sports betting operations.
The fastest way to get answers to your questions is via the live chat interface on the bottom left of the website homepage. This puts you in touch with an agent 24/7.
You can also use the telephone. At this moment, only the main Rivers Casino number 1-800-LUV-RIVERS is available. We will update you with the direct support number as soon as it is available. In the meantime, you can use email or the online FAQ as alternative avenues for service.
Responsible gaming is a set of policies to protect minors and problem gamblers. All PA sportsbooks are implementing this as part of the licensing agreement with the state.
You’ll need to verify your identity when you deposit at BetRivers. This keeps online sports betting clean, as well as prevent those younger than 21 from gambling. BetRivers requires an ID and proof of your deposit method.
About Rivers Casino and Rush Street Interactive
Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh is one of three Rivers properties that Rush Street Gaming owns. Rush is the company behind the SugarHouse Casino in PA. The other Rivers properties are located in Des Plaines, Illinois, and Schenectady, NY.
/app-that-makes-slot-machines-hit.html. I’m planning to include some reviews of here soon, so I thought I’d start with a look at some of the slot machine manufacturers and their products. There was a time, not long ago, when such a list would be short.
Though the license for the Pittsburgh casino was awarded in 2006, lawsuits from rival casinos saw the opening delayed until 2009. Originally this venue was going to be called the Majestic Star Casino. The name was switched in 2008, reflecting the location, which is a point where three rivers join.
Rivers Casino offers 3,000 slots and more than 100 table games available. There is also a poker room. The live sportsbook at Rivers Casino opened on Dec. 15, 2018, after a short trial period.
There is more to the Rivers property than gaming. You can also enjoy a nightclub, five restaurants, and four different bars.
Rush Street Interactive is the technology arm of the owners of the Rivers (and SugarHouse) brands. This company is making a move into regulated states with online gambling for both casinos and sports betting. It has already launched a SugarHouse-branded sportsbook in New Jersey and was among the first wave of online PA sportsbooks.