Slot machine Sound Effects (194) Most recent Oldest Shortest duration Longest duration Any Length 2 sec 2 sec - 5 sec 5 sec - 20 sec 20 sec - 1 min 1 min All libraries Radio Mall SFX Bible BLASTWAVE FX Frank Serafine John Leonard Richard Humphries WW Audio Epic Stock Media Fusehive Ryan Wassil 2496 Sound Effects. Selecting a Venue Slot Machine Style I made an app that will pick a venue from a set at random when the user clicks a button. I wanted the random selection to look like a slot machine game. To do this, I decided to try CSS3 and JQuery for the animations. Initially I was using –webkit-keyframes and changing the background positions. Like so many animations it's a lot easier to fake this animation by reversing what appears to be happening, rather than making it work 'correctly'. Use the code you have now to generate a result. Then create an animation for a 'spinning wheel', you could shuffle divs, or you could make a 3d wheel in css. Once the button is clicked I want to have the venues scroll through with a slot machine spinning animation using CSS3 and jQuery before a venue is selected. I thought about using -webkit-keyframes and changing the background position, but it's not the ideal animation I would like.
Visitors increasingly want to engage with our sites and brands. This slot machine gives the perfect way for your visitors to do that with little effort or cost to you or your company. On top of that it increases customer loyalty, returning to the site to continue to play! We've seen a huge variety of companies use this to great success. Imagination really is the only limit!
Packages provide a license for you to use this slot machine on all your sites. You can mix it up and customize your slot machine with the 5 different pre-set designs provided, or you can very easily make your own.
Some interesting uses and ideas for your slot machine
These are some of the imaginative uses our customers have given their slot machine. Get your creative juices flowing!
- Encourage spending in your store giving people a chance to win discounts, prizes and promotions.
- Give credits away as virtual game currency, or virtual goods in those games, when users level up, or find a chest, for example.
- Give customers a chance to win a discount at the time of checkout, in your online store.
- Use it together with physical scratchcards to give people prizes in a loyalty program.
- Set up a spot at events with several games to entertain guests.
- Add casino-style games to your site, to increase customer engagement.
- Create a buzz at a convention, letting visitors play and win merchandise items (t-shirts and hats, for example). Change the odds heavily so that almost everyone wins.
- 5 designs included, immediately ready to use.
- Fully customizable. You can very easily change the images, sounds, animations, pay table, and prizes to suit your needs.
- Completely responsive to every resolution and device. Works on every browser.
- You can offer either monetary prizes, or physical gifts like hats, t-shirts, or store credit for your site, to improve your brand and keep customers coming back!
- Smooth jQuery animation.
- Cheat and fraud prevention measures to avoid getting fraudulent complaints from your customers.
- Over 10 million spins to date, resulting in millions of dollars in profits for the different sites that host it. On a monthly average, there's about one spin every 5 seconds.
Only a very, very basic knowledge of PHP and CSS is necessary to add this to your site. If you don't have your own programmers, or don't feel comfortable doing it, we can do this for you for a fee.
We also offer a custom-design option for an extra fee, in which we get you in contact with our graphics designer, and you get the design that you need, ready to plug into your site.
Buy this slot machine today, or contact us with any questions.
- Can I change the icons to my products / company logo?Open or Close
Yes, all the images you see can be directly replaced for anything you would like, by simply changing the files provided.
- Can I customize the odds of winning / the game's payout / my profit margin?Open or Close
Yes, all the probabilities are 100% configurable when setting up the prizes for the game. This is explained in detail in the documentation, including examples to make it as easy as possible.
- Can I use this slot machine in my Wordpress site?Open or Close
Yes, it's quite easy to integrate this into Wordpress by simply modifying the site templates to add the HTML code, and then adding the extra CSS and JS file. Quick and simple!
- Can anyone implement this?Open or Close
A very minimal knowledge of PHP and CSS is needed to implement this on your site. Any junior programmer can do it. Alternatively, you can hire us to do it for you, for a very small additional fee.
- Is it a one-time payment?Open or Close
Yes, a one time payment of the license fee gives you our full source code, and allows you to use the slot machine in as many sites as you own.
- How can I customize this slot machine?Open or Close
You can very easily change everything that your visitors will see about the slot machine. All images and sounds, the pay table configuration, maximum and minimum bets, payouts, the details of the animation, etc. The package you will buy includes extensive documentation on how to modify all of these, and our support team will also be able to help you and answer all your questions.
- Can I have non-monetary payouts?Open or Close
Yes, several of our customers use their slot machine to give out t-shits, hats, store credit, discount codes and more!
- Can monetary payouts have cents?Open or Close
Yes, you can have your payouts in entire dollars, quarters, cents, even Bitcoin fractions if you want.
- Does it work with Bitcoin / Litecoin / other cryptocurrencies?Open or Close
Yes! Basically, you can integrate this with any payment / credits mechanism you can think of, be it regular money, Bitcoin, tokens, anything!
- Do I get the full source code?Open or Close
What our previous customers say
'The customers love it'
We installed the slot machine software on our website about six months ago and could not be happier. It was super smooth and we have not had to return to Daniel even once with any problems - in fact not one of our customers has ever reported a problem with a spin which is amazing for a web based game. The integration was a snap and putting our own custom design into the machine was much easier then expected. We could not be happier with the entire experience and our customers love playing every day.
Slot Machine Text Animation Css
'Huge increase in customer engagement'
From start to finish Daniel was the perfect man for the job. We were setting up a fun virtual games website and communicated a few game ideas to Daniel. The animations were smooth, the games felt fast, and they were able to handle a large number of users.
Our customers were consistently thrilled with the way the games worked, and the games were a big success immediately after launch. In a recent survey 74% of users said the well finished games he programmed contributed 'moderately or significantly' to the fun of the site.
'Only took me about half an hour to integrate.'
I love your coding style, very organized and well documented. Only took me about half an hour to integrate with our systems, works great and our users are LOVING it!
'I highly recommend Daniel's work.'
I found Daniel to be an extremely knowledgeable and reliable developer who helped us integrate his games into our retail platform. Daniel made himself available for our questions and gave assistance whenever we requested.
I highly recommend Daniel's work to anyone who wishes to be successful the first time out. His insight is invaluable.
'Very easy to customize, works in all browsers'
Online casino chip price guide. The slot machine is working really well – we haven't had any reports of problems from players, many of which are using tablets / smartphones.
The documentation was great and the code well laid out and self-explanatory making any customisations easy to add into the code.
'Very professional service'
Daniel is a true professional that provides exceptional value. He kept his word on both pricing and beat his estimated delivery time. I definitely will be working with him on projects in the future.
jSlots is 2k of jQuery slot machine magic. It turns any list (
<ul>) into a slot machine!
These are the options, with their default values, and what they do
Attach jQuery (successfully tested down to v1.4.1)
Attach jSlots plugin
Attach easing plugin (optional but HIGHLY recommended for nice animation)
Create a list and an element that will spin the slots
Target the list and make it a jSlot!
Styling is up to you, but jSlots supplies a jSlots-wrapper div around your lists that should get
overflow: hidden and a height set on it. Here are some recommended styles:
Css Animation Creator